09 November 2009

What Happens When... Part 2

What Happens When... I watch Project Runway on On Demand...
So sometimes I like to draw while I am watching tv. When that happens, I usually get inspired to draw in the style of the show, or even draw what is being talked about on the show. That happened last week when I was watching Project Runway...



I don't pretend to be a fashion designer, nor do I think that that is where my true talent lies. I sometimes like drawing outfits and fashion and it is something I used to draw a lot when I was younger. When I was in middle school I even created my own fake catalogue and looking back on it, it was terrible. But it has been cool seeing how my art has developed from middle school to now. So yeah, I hope you enjoy my novice attempts at fashion design :)

No comments: